Pharmaceutical Formulation Scientist needed in Bucks County, PA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with all R&D Team
- Handle all new and developing products
- Sampling of Raw Materials
- Handle small scale batches
- Weighing, blending, compression, encapsulation, and coating process
- In-Process Testing for Compression: weight, thickness, hardness, and friability
- In-Process Testing for Encapsulation: weight, proper closing of capsule and description
- In Process testing for Coating: weight gain
- Finish product sampling for Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Calibrations and Maintenance of all machines such as fluid bed dryers, tablet presses
- Maintain Stability Schedule.
- Research and gather information in a timely manner
- Prepare, label, organize and maintain files accurately
- Follow all SOPs accurately
- Handle and complete special projects as required
- Have a logical, methodical approach to work, and be precise when taking measurements and recording figures
- Have tact and discretion to point out problems to production workers
- Document all performed analysis as per cGMP, USFDA guidelines
- Bachelors of Science Degree, Masters Degree is highly beneficial
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to qualify for respiratory protective equipment use
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and possibly PowerPoint
- Must follow cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices), GLP (Good Laboratory Practices), 21CFR211.22, 21CFR211.28 and 21CFR211.170.
- Must follow the OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) safety regulations.
- Must follow all DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) guidelines
- Must have positive, upbeat attitude, high level of confidence, integrity and motivation
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, timeline-driven, extremely high-expectation environment
- Must understand chemical component and safety practices required for handling chemicals used in batch processing equipment and room cleaning
- Experience with FMEA and Risk analysis approaches
If you are interested and meet all the qualification requirements, please email your RESUME along with your DESIRED SALARY via our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org