1. If an employee is faced with a life
threatening injury or illness, he or she or a co-worker may call 911 or
emergency, go to the closest emergency medical room, and Contact Risk management
at our Office for follow up care to emergency medical treatment as soon as
2. If an employee experiences an non
life threatening injury or illness, the following procedure must be followed:
- Report the incident to his or her supervisor by next business day or as soon as possibly able to do so
- Make sure an Incident Report has been filled out by the Supervisor and
Submitted to the Corporate Office
- Post accident/incident drug
testing must be completed within 24 hours. Employees must contact Risk Management
at the Office to be set up for this drug testing.
- Cooperate with the office to fill out any necessary paperwork regarding
the injury and/orcompensation.